Please get in touch to find out how counselling could help you.
No obligation to book a session.
‘A PROBLEM SHARED’
in Counselling...is a
Contact: Lesley Caddoo
Tel: 07914 007858
I am a Diploma-qualified Counsellor, based in Cambridgeshire who:-
- Is a member of the UK Association of Humanistic Psychology Practitioners
- Has trained as a Family Consultant to support people who are going through divorce or separation
- Has 10 years experience of counselling adults and young people. Provides counselling for individuals, couples and families. Is a member of the Cambridgeshire Consultancy in Counselling.
- Works within the UKAHPP counselling standards and code of ethics
I can help with stress, depression, relationships, anxiety, by providing:-
- Help with stressful situations or anger management
- Help with relationships with your partner, families, friends and colleagues
- Help with depression – to help you to lift yourself out of depression
- Help with self-esteem – to help you to have greater self-esteem
- Help with bereavement, help with redundancy and help with divorce
- Help with anxiety, sleeping better and enjoying a healthier life
- Help with leaving difficult experiences from the past behind you
- Help with having a greater understanding of yourself, and those around you
- Help with knowing what you want from life e.g. after retirement
I am based in Hemingford Grey, close to St. Ives and Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.
© Copyright 2015 Lesley Caddoo