Are you looking for CBT? Are you based in Cambridgeshire?
During cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), the counsellor will:-
- give you the space and time to talk about your concerns in a confidential environment. You will not be judged.
- help you to find ways of relaxing
- help you to avoid behaviours which are not healthy for you
- help you to find ways of managing your emotions
- help you to look at your issues from a different perspective
- help you to consider how you would like to behave differently
- help you to understand what triggers your responses to people and situations
- help you to understand your strengths and weaknesses
- help you to consider your options
- help you to build your confidence to meet the challenges in your life
- We will incorporate elements of CBT into our counselling, depending on how this best fits with your need. We will review how the counselling is going on a regular basis.
- We will reach a point in the counselling when you no longer need the help of the counsellor. That is when we will know that we have been successful!